- By using the website, you confirm that you accept these terms and conditions and that you agree to comply with them. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please refrain from using the site.
- Honourpoint shall be absolutely entitled at its sole discretion from time to time add to, alter, delete or modify any of the terms and conditions contained herein. Such changes, additions, alterations, deletions or modifications shall be binding on you once you visit the site after the terms and conditions have been so amended.
- You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes, and in a manner which does not infringe the rights, or restrict, or inhibit the use of the site by any third party.
Intellectual property rights
- Use of the site and its content does not transfer or otherwise grant to any user any right or interest in Honourpoint’s intellectual property rights or any intellectual property rights owned by a third party.
- Commercial use or publication of the content available on the site is strictly prohibited without prior authorization from Honourpoint. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions confers any license to use any content available on the site.
- The pages from the site may be printed or copied for personal use only. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our site must always be acknowledged. You must refrain from modifying the content or making digital copies of any material printed off or downloaded from the site in any way.
Third party links
Honourpoint takes no responsibility for the content of external websites. Other websites that we link to are owned and operated by third parties and we have no control over them. Honourpoint in no way approves of or endorses any other third party website or the content of that website. We accept no liability for any statements, information, products or services that are published on or are accessible through any websites owned or operated by third parties.
- If you upload any content to our site or use the site to make contact with other users, you must comply with these terms and conditions. You warrant that any such contribution complies with these terms and conditions, and you indemnify us for any breach of that.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post on, any public area of the site including any data, comments, suggestions, or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and non-proprietary information.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials posted by you or any other user of our site.
- We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, such material does not comply with these terms and conditions.
Accessing the site
- Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis and we reserve the right to withdraw, suspend, discontinue or change all or any part of the site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time for any period.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and conditions, and that they comply with them.
- You must not misuse the site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the site, the server on which the site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the site.
- You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- You agree that you will not access the website without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our site;
- any equipment or network on which our site is stored;
- any software used in the provision of our site; or
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
- You may use the site only for lawful purposes. You may not use the site:
- in any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- for the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way; or
- to transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation.
Limitation of liability
- Honourpoint makes no representations, warranties or guarantees whether express or implied that the content on the site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- Honourpoint will not be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of profit, indirect, incidental or consequential loss, or any damages whatsoever arising from the use of, or in connection with such use or loss of use of, the site, whether in contract or tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the site or on any website linked to it.
- This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, or our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation, or any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with local prevailing laws in India. Any disputes shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of India.